Buy TRIBE Hydrate Launch: London to Bicester Ride Tickets
Our first TRIBE Ride of 2018 is happening in April.
We will be using the Ride to launch our new TRIBE Hydrate range of 100% natural hydration products! Be the very first to roadtest our most exciting new product.
Here is all the info you may need for the day - please read through this and let us know if you have any questions whatsoever :)
Meeting point and time:
8.30am: Meet Rapha Clubhouse in Soho.
9am: Cycling 70 miles from London to Rapha Clubhouse Bicester via the Chiltern Hills. Route here: https://www.strava.com/routes/8014744
12.30pm: Half-way Coffee Meeting point and time @ Crumbs Too cafe in Princes Risborough (direct trains from London). This will mean a 25 mile ride to Bicester.
4pm: Arrive @ Rapha Clubhouse Bicester. Pub lunch in the beer garden in the Spring sunshine!
5pm: Simple return home by train post-lunch (direct from Bicester Village to London Marylebone).
About the ride:
All riders will receive free TRIBE snacks, protein shakes and hydration products!
We will roughly split into two groups - a faster pack and a slower pack. Average pace typically 10 - 12 miles per hour (including stops) so nothing too punchy.
However it is likely the group could split into smaller packs as the ride progresses and everyone settles into the pace they're comfortable with.
We'll bring TRIBE bars to keep you all fueled en-route as we'll be burning around 4,000 calories!!! It's vital we keep blood sugar levels up.
£10 entry = 100% donation to the TRIBE Freedom Foundation to fight human trafficking.
What you will need:
The ride is self-supported so please bring everything you need for the whole day
- A functioning bike and compulsory helmet! Please make sure your bike is serviced and in a good condition for the ride
- Some form of navigation (Garmin, smartphone etc) with the attached file loaded onto it
- A bike multi-tool
- Spare inner tube, tyre levers and pump
- Water bottle
- Sufficient food for the journey - extra TRIBE snacks if you have them!
- Suitable clothing for the whole day - including a waterproof should it rain and warmer clothing for post ride
- Money or bank card for food along the way, drinks and a meal at the end and your return train journey to London
Give me a call if you have any issues finding us on the day or if you have any questions about the run (07969601998).