Buy TRIBE x Sportive Breaks: London to Whitstable Ride Tickets
TRIBE and Sportive Breaks - the adventure biking specialists - are teaming up to bring you the first ride of the 2019 season from London to Whitstable. It's stunning and challenging 70-mile route through stunning English countryside until we reach the beach. It's a self-supported group
ride but there will be a number of aid and nutrition stations set up along the route by Sportive Breaks (inc lots of TRIBE nutrition) and a proper TRIBE celebration at the end!
Here is all the info you may need for the day - please read through this and let us know if you have any questions whatsoever :)
Meeting point: Crystal Palace train station
Start time: 9.00AM prompt
Half-way Meeting point & time: Bean Rush cafe in West Malling (direct trains from London). This will mean a 35 mile ride to Whitstable. Please be here 12pm.
Finishing point: Whitstable
Lunch & beers: 4PM @ Old Neptune pub on the beach @ Whitstable
Train back to London
https://www.strava.com/routes/8895158 (NB: Start @ Crystal Palace train station)
£10 donation to the TRIBE Freedom Foundation. Includes free TRIBE snacks!
Rally your cycling crews & JOIN US!
About the ride:
- All riders will receive free TRIBE snacks, protein shakes and hydration products!
- We will roughly split into three groups -15mph,
- However it is likely the group could split into smaller packs as the ride progresses and everyone settles into the pace they're comfortable with.
- £10 entry = 100% donation to the TRIBE Freedom Foundation to fight human trafficking.
What you will need:
The ride is self-supported so please bring everything you need for the whole day
- A functioning bike and compulsory helmet! Please make sure your bike is serviced and in a good condition for the ride
- Some form of navigation (Garmin, smartphone etc) with the attached file loaded onto it.
- A bike multi-tool.
- Spare inner tube, tyre levers and pump.
- Water bottle.
- Sufficient food for the journey - extra TRIBE snacks if you have them!
- Suitable clothing for the whole day - including a waterproof should it rain and warmer clothing for post ride.
- Money or bank card for food along the way, drinks and a meal at the end and your return train journey to London.
Give me a call if you have any issues finding us on the day or if you have any questions about the ride (07969601998).