Buy TRIBE Ride: London to Cambridge (with Sportive Breaks) Tickets
TRIBE and Sportive Breaks - the adventure biking specialists - are teaming up to bring you another great day out. This time for a stunning and challenging 60 mile (100km) route through the English countryside until we reach sunny Cambridge. It's a self-supported group ride but there will be a number of aid and nutrition stations set up along the route by Sportive Breaks (inc. lots of TRIBE nutrition) and a proper TRIBE celebration at the end!
Here is all the info you may need for the day - please read through this and let us know if you have any questions whatsoever :)
- Meeting point: London E5 Bakehouse.
- Meet at 8.00am if you want to chat and enjoy some coffee at the London E5 Bakehouse departing promptly at 9.00.
- Mechanics will be on-site from 8.00am to help with any bike issues. So please arrive early if you need help.
- We will stop for a break halfway at a location TBC.
- Train back to London after a pub lunch in the sun. We expect to be getting a train around 4-5pm.
Route: To be posted soon!
£8 donation to the TRIBE Freedom Foundation. Includes free TRIBE snacks!
Come on your own or with your club. ALL ARE WELCOME!
About the ride:
- All riders will receive free TRIBE snacks, protein shakes and hydration products!
- We will roughly split into three groups: 15mph (25km/h), 12mph (19km/h), 9mph (14km/h).
- However it is likely the group could split into smaller packs as the ride progresses and everyone settles into the pace they're comfortable with.
- £8 entry = 100% donation to the TRIBE Freedom Foundation to fight human trafficking.
What you will need:
- The ride is self-supported so please bring everything you need for the whole day.
- A functioning bike and compulsory helmet! Please make sure your bike is serviced and in a good condition for the ride.
- Some form of navigation (Garmin, smartphone etc.) with the route loaded onto it (route to be provided).
- A bike multi-tool.
- Spare inner tube, tyre levers and pump.
- Water bottle.
- Sufficient food for the journey - extra TRIBE snacks if you have them!
- Suitable clothing for the whole day - including a waterproof should it rain and warmer clothing for post ride.
- Money or bank card for food along the way, drinks and a meal at the end, and your return train journey to London.
Give me a call if you have any issues finding us on the day or if you have any questions about the ride (07999051232).