Buy TRIBE Ride: London to Brighton Tickets
Join us for our next TRIBE Ride! A stunning and challenging 60 mile (100km) route through beautiful English countryside until we reach the beach in Brighton. It's a self-supported group ride and we will be sticking together as a crew. There will be a proper TRIBE celebration at the end!
Here is all the info you may need for the day - please read through this and let us know if you have any questions whatsoever :)
- Meeting point: London Velo in Deptford.
- Meet at 8.00am if you want to chat and enjoy some coffee at London Velo departing promptly at 9.00am.
- We will stop for a break halfway at a location TBC.
- Train back to London after some fish & chips on the beach. We expect to be getting a train around 4-5pm.
Route: To be posted soon.
£10 donation to the TRIBE Freedom Foundation. Includes free TRIBE snacks!
Come on your own or with your club. ALL ARE WELCOME!
About the ride:
- All riders will receive free TRIBE snacks (energy bars, protein shake sachet and hydration products)!
- We will roughly split into three groups: 15mph (25km/h), 12mph (19km/h), 9mph (14km/h).
- However it is likely the group could split into smaller packs as the ride progresses and everyone settles into the pace they're comfortable with.
- £10 entry = 100% donation to the TRIBE Freedom Foundation to fight human trafficking.
What you will need:
- The ride is self-supported so please bring everything you need for the whole day.
- A functioning bike and compulsory helmet! Please make sure your bike is serviced and in a good condition for the ride.
- Some form of navigation (Garmin, smartphone etc.) with the route loaded onto it (we will provide the route closer to the time).
- A bike multi-tool.
- Spare inner tube, tyre levers and pump.
- Water bottle.
- Sufficient food for the journey - extra TRIBE snacks if you have them!
- Suitable clothing for the whole day - including a waterproof should it rain and warmer clothing for post ride.
- Money or bank card for food along the way, drinks and a meal at the end and your return train journey to London.
If you have any questions about the ride please email Hannah@wearetribe.co