Event Specific Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1.1 “Associated Parties” means the Event Organiser, its officers, employees, suppliers and/or sponsors
and/or persons for whom it is answerable.
1.2 “Conditions” means these terms and conditions of entry for the Event.
1.3 “Entry Fee” means the price of entry into the Event as set out in the Entry Form.
1.4 “Entry Form” means the website pages which must be completed in order to participate in the Event.
1.6 “Event” means the event named on the Entry Form.
1.7 “Event Category” means the different race categories or streams within the Event.
1.8 “Event Information” means any and all information provided by the Event Organiser in relation to the
1.9 “Event Organiser” means Everyday Adventures Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with
company registration number 09286289.
1.10 “Online Entry Portal” means the Event Organiser’s online registration system participants must use in
order to apply, register and pay for their entry to the Event.
1.11 “Parental Consent Form” means the form provided by the Event Organiser via the Online Entry Portal
to any Participants who will be under 18 years of age as at the date of the Event which must be signed by
the Participant’s parent or guardian.
1.12 “Participant” means the person named on the Entry Form who will be participating in the Event.
1.13 “Reserved Entry” means the Participant’s entry that has been reserved (either deferred from the
previous year or otherwise) for the following year subject to the Participant completing an Entry Form and
paying the applicable Entry Fee for such event within the stipulated time limits for such Event.
1.14 “Withdrawal” means once the Participant has received written (via email or post) confirmation from the
Event Organiser acknowledging the Participant’s request to withdraw from the Event.
2. Acceptance of Conditions
These Conditions shall apply in place of, and prevail over, any terms or conditions (whether or not in
conflict or inconsistent with these Conditions) contained or referred to in any documentation submitted by
the Participant or in correspondence or elsewhere or implied by trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
A variation of these Conditions is only valid if the Event Organiser gives notice to the Participant in writing
in any official Event material or correspondence prior to the Event (including via email). The Participant
shall be deemed to have accepted these Conditions upon completion of the Entry Form.
3.1 The Participant acknowledges that participation in the Event is physically strenuous. It is
acknowledged that participation in the Event will be physically demanding and the Participant is aware of
the nature of the Event and associated medical and physical risks involved.
3.2 The Participant agrees that: (i) he/she is physically capable of competing in the Event; (ii) he/she shall
be solely responsible for his/her actions; and (iii) the Event Organiser, its officers, employees, agents,
affiliates, associated companies, sponsors or medical advisers are not responsible for any injury or illness
that the Participant may suffer as a result of his/her participation in the Event (unless caused due to the
negligence of the Event Organiser). The Participant accepts that, should any medical or physical condition
arise prior to the Event which is likely to affect his/her ability to compete, the Participant will withdraw in
accordance with these Conditions. The Participant acknowledges the exclusion of liability and indemnity
provided in clause 6 of these Conditions.
3.3 The Participant agrees to abide by all applicable rules and regulations of the Event and any relevant
sporting governing bodies that may oversee the running of the Event. The Participant shall not be entitled
to a refund of the Entry Fee if he or she is disqualified from the Event as a result of an infringement of these
Conditions or any such rules and regulations. The Event Organiser and/or owners of the venue where the
Event is conducted are also entitled to impose additional Event rules upon the Participant from time to time
which will be provided or made available to the Participant and will form part of these Conditions. Any
relevant rules and regulations may be obtained from the Event website or upon request to the Event
3.4 The Participant must complete the appropriate registration process (if any) on the dates and at the
times as instructed in the Event Information, which will be issued by the Event Organiser before the Event.
3.5 The Event Organiser may introduce cut of times as it sees fit as part of the Event rules, being limits on
the time taken to complete sections of the Event (as decided by the Event Organiser at its discretion) to
ensure the safe and proper running of the Event. Consequently, participants may be instructed to withdraw
from the race in accordance with imposed cut of times.
3.6 The Event Organiser reserves the right at any time to remove the Participant from the Event or prevent
the Participant participating in the Event if, in the Event Organiser’s sole discretion, it considers such action
necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the Event by other participants or for any other
reasonable reason. No refund of the Entry Fee shall be made if the Participant has acted negligently,
maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the Event or other
participants, so as to cause his/her removal.
3.7 While the Event Organiser takes every care with the staging of the Event, the Participant acknowledges
that no insurance is taken out by the Event Organiser on the Participant’s behalf. Therefore, any and all
insurance (including personal accident and personal items insurance) is his or her sole responsibility and
the Event Organiser recommends all Participants take out such insurance as they deem appropriate. In
particular, the Participant acknowledges that any Withdrawal on medical grounds will not entitle them to a
refund etc. other than as detailed at Clause 5 below and any insurance to cover this is their own
3.8 The Event Organiser will email all communications to the email address provided by the Participant
upon his/her original application. The Event Organiser shall not be held responsible for any computer
malfunctions or other technical anomalies that may occur in the process of sending out such email
communications that may lead to failure of receipt by the Participant. To ensure receipt of all Event
information, it is the sole responsibility of the Participant to ensure they provide the Event Organiser with
the correct email address and postal address and to inform the Event Organiser of any changes to these
prior to the Event within the time limits specified in these Conditions.
3.9 The minimum age of entry for the Event is 16 years old as at the date of the Event, although
Participants aged under 18 as at such date will be required to have completed and returned the Parental
Consent Form in advance of the Event.
3.10 All decisions and rulings by the Event Organiser, its employees and its agents are considered final.
Accordingly, the Participant will comply with all Event rules and all instructions and guidelines given by
stewards, marshals, and safety personnel. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Event
Organiser will organise and run the Event and will have sole authority and be the final arbiter on all
decisions relating to the safety, running and organisation of the Event, the rules of the Event, the timings/
finish times and the placings.
3.11 These Conditions and the entry into the Event are personal to the Participant and he/she may not
assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the
Event Organiser. The Participant represents and warrants that the entry is purchased for personal use only,
that it will not be donated free of charge or otherwise given away (other than by a Charity for Charity
Participants as applicable), and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial
activity (save as expressly authorised by the Event Organiser), and in particular, that the entry may not be
resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise and may not be used for
advertising, promotion use as a prize (including in competitions and sweepstakes), travel packages, or for
any other trade purposes, without the prior written consent of the Event Organiser. For the avoidance of
doubt, donation, give away, resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund
or other compensation.
3.12 The Participant acknowledges and accepts that circumstances concerning an Event may change from
time to time for reasons out of the Event Organiser’s reasonable control or otherwise, without the Event
Organiser incurring any liability and without any rights to Withdrawal being accrued by the Participant
other than set out in clause 5 below. By way of example, and for illustration purposes only, car parking
arrangements and the exact route of any part of the Event may change but such changes/issues will not
allow the Participant to withdraw and nor will the Event Organiser be deemed liable except as otherwise set
4. Bookings and Payments
4.1 In consideration for being granted the right to participate, the Participant must pay the Entry Fee by no
later than the closing date set out on the Entry Form, and those participants under 18 years of age as at the
date of the Event must return the Parental Consent Form.
4.2 The Participant shall complete the Entry Form online and submit it together with payment of the Entry
Fee online in accordance with the Event Organisers' website.
4.3 The Participant shall not be eligible or entitled to participate in the Event until full payment of the Entry
Fee has been received by the Event Organiser and the Parental Consent Form has been returned (as
appropriate). No payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Event Organiser has received
5. Withdrawal, Cancellations or Alterations
5.1 This clause 5 shall not apply to Charity Participants whose places are the property of the Charity. All
cancellations, refunds or withdrawals by Charity Participants must be taken up directly with their
designated Charity. No refunds (mentioned in this clause 5) shall be made directly to any individual Charity
Participant in any case.
5.2 The Event Organiser operates a fourteen (14) day cooling off period. Accordingly, the Participant is
entitled to cancel his/her application to participate provided the Event Organiser receives written notice of
cancellation within fourteen (14) days of payment of the Entry Fee (payment being deemed made for the
purposes of this clause 5.2 by clicking on the make payment link on the secure payment webpage). During
this fourteen (14) day period the Participant is able to cancel his/her entry and receive a full refund of the
Entry Fee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The notice must be received before the end of the 14 day
cooling off period.
5.3 The Event Organiser reserves the right to alter the start time of the Event. In the event of a change of
start time the Participant will be notified of the revised start time with as much notice as reasonably
practicable. No refund in full or in part shall be made for any change in start time for an Event provided the
Event takes place on the specified date of the Event.
5.4 The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the date of the Event. In the event of such change of
date of the Event, where the Participant is unable to attend on the revised date, he/she has fourteen (14)
days to inform the Event Organiser in writing from when the change in date is announced to receive a full
refund of their Entry Fee.
5.5 The Participant acknowledges that participant places are limited and payment of the Entry Fee and
reservation of the place has an effect on logistics and the subscription for the Event. Accordingly, subject
to clauses 5.2 and 5.4 above, the Participant may only withdraw from the Event at any time, subject to the
5.5.1 if the Participant withdraws from the Event before the commencement of the Event weekend he/she
will receive no refund.
5.6 Notice of Withdrawal from the Event must be communicated by emailing email@example.com.
5.7 The Event Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event format, route or distance in their sole
discretion or cancel the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control or for any safety related
reason. In the event of the Event being cancelled it shall provide the Participant with a full refund with no
further liability whatsoever arising from such cancellation. If the Event is changed to another reasonably
similar format, route or distance the Participant will not be entitled to any refund and there shall be no
further liability whatsoever arising from such change of format. Any significant changes to the route will be
communicated ahead of the Event date.
6. Event Organiser Responsibilities/Liability
6.1 Notwithstanding anything in these Conditions, the Event Organiser shall not be liable to the Participant
for any liability in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss of business, revenue or
profits, anticipated savings or wasted expenditure, loss or damage of or to personal equipment belonging to
the Participant or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (notwithstanding that such loss
was within the contemplation of the parties at the date of submitting the Entry Form) arising out of the
Participant taking part in the Event or any other matter arising under these Conditions nor for an aggregate
amount greater than the Entry Fee paid by the Participant. Without limiting the foregoing, the Event
Organiser will not be liable for any actions of any spectators or other third parties unless otherwise set out
6.2 Accordingly the Participant hereby expressly and irrevocably renounces, for him/herself, heirs and
successors in title the right to any recourse or claims whatsoever against the Associated Parties as a
result of any kind of physical, mental or other loss or damage of whatsoever nature (including any loss of
earnings, profits, or pain and suffering) suffered by the Participant, directly or indirectly, or by his/her family
or by any dependents and caused by an event in any way relating to the Participant’s participation in Event,
and the Participant hereby undertakes, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title to indemnify and hold
harmless the Event Organiser, and the Associated Parties for any costs and/or amount, which they or any of
them may be required to pay as a result of any aforesaid recourse or claim by whomsoever made. The
Participant also agrees to indemnify the Event Organiser and the Associated Parties for any claim, actions,
liabilities or losses resulting from any breach of the Participant’s declarations above and/or the Participant’s
negligent acts or omissions and/or wilful misconduct.
6.3 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Event Organiser:
6.3.1 for death or personal injury caused by the Event Organiser's negligence;
6.3.2 for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
6.3.3 for any matter which it would be illegal for the Event Organiser to exclude or attempt to exclude
6.4 This clause 6 shall be read and construed and shall have effect subject to any limitation imposed by any
7. Publicity and Results
7.1 The Participant irrevocably consents to:
7.1.1 his/her appearance in the Event being filmed, recorded, incorporated and exploited in whole or in part
in any television programme, film, video or broadcast of whatever nature by all means and in all media and
formats now or invented after the date of these Conditions by the Event Organiser and its Associated
7.1.2 the use and reproduction by the Event Organiser and its Associated Parties of the Participant's name,
likeness, appearance, Event times and photographs, films and recordings by all means and in all media for
the purpose of advertising, publicity and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of the Event (and future
events) and/or the promotion of the Event (and future events) and the commercial rights relating to the
Event (and future events) provided that such use does not imply direct endorsement by the Participant of
any official sponsor or supplier of the Event.
7.2 Any film, photographs (by camera or mobile phone), or any other recording of moving or still picture,
and all intellectual property in connection therewith (including but not limited to copyright) shall remain the
property of the Event Organiser, and where such intellectual property does not automatically vest in the
Event Organiser, these Conditions shall constitute a legally binding assignment thereof and/or the
Participant shall sign, or procure the signature of all reasonable documentation required to give affect
thereto. Accordingly any such recording shall not be used other than for private use without the Event
Organiser’s prior written consent.
7.3 The Event Organiser will use reasonable endeavours to provide an Event finish time for the Participant
however it cannot be held responsible for any computer result anomalies or any technical malfunctions.
1.2. The Event Organiser will contact you from time to time about the Event and related activity. Your
details will also be passed onto the official Event Photographers in order for them to email you regarding
your photo’s after the race – they will not contact you about anything other than your Event photo. The
Event Organiser will not pass your details onto any other third parties without your prior consent.
8.1 These Conditions (and the documents referred to herein) constitute the entire agreement and
understanding of the parties and supersede any previous agreement between the parties relating to the
Event. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that in submitting the Entry Form (and the documents
referred to herein) it does not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement,
representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of
any person (whether party to these Conditions or not) other than as expressly set out in these Conditions.
8.2 Nothing in these Conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership between the
parties hereto or constitute or be deemed to constitute either party as agent of the other for any purpose
whatsoever and neither party shall have authority or power to bind the other or to contract in the name of
the other in any way or for any purpose.
8.3 No waiver by either party of a breach or a default hereunder shall be effective unless in writing and
signed by both parties and any such waiver shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach
or default of the same or similar nature.
8.4 To the extent permitted by law all provisions of these Conditions shall be severable and no provision
shall be affected by the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision with the remaining provisions if
necessary, being so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these Conditions so far as
8.5 These Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any
dispute arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
TRIBE Terms & Conditions
TRIBE is a trading name of TRIBE, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09286289 with a registered office at 15 Goulton Road, E5 8HA.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, THE TICKET HOLDER (YOU) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SPECIFIED HEREIN AND ANY OTHER PROVISION AS MAY BE SPECIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY US, THE EVENT ORGANISER OR THE OWNER OF THE TICKETING PLATFORM (EVENTCUBE).
EVENT TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE INSTANCE OF EVENT CANCELLATION. IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE TICKET PRICE LESS THE BOOKING FEES AND ANY OTHER CHARGES WHICH WE CANNOT RECOVER.
We sell paper or e-tickets (Tickets) for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time (Events) using Eventcube's 'Ticket Mechanic'. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
The party who organises and provides the Event is the Event Organiser
1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE EVENT ORGANISER (TRIBE)
- The Ticket is issued subject to the Event Organiser's terms and conditions found on its website, at the box office, or in the Terms & Conditions of entry to any on-line Event (Event Organiser T&Cs)
- If you breach any of the Event Organiser T&Cs or behave in an unacceptable manner (see Section 4 below), the Event Organiser is entitled to refuse you entry to the Event.
- The Event Organiser may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
2. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EVENTCUBE
- EVENTCUBE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REFUNDS TO TICKET HOLDERS
3. YOUR TICKETS
- Once your Tickets are issued (in paper or electronic form), it is your responsibility to keep them safe. We will not be responsible for Tickets which have been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
- The general limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6, and this may be lowered in certain circumstances. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary Ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
- If you are splitting barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with relevant identification details, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- We try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Ticket purchase at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your Ticket purchase. If we are unable to contact you, you we may treat the Ticket purchase as cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Ticket purchase contains the correct information. We are not responsible for correcting information which you have provided, however we will use all reasonable efforts to remedy errors where possible.
- UNLAWFUL RESALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF WE REASONABLY SUSPECT THAT TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR UNLAWFUL RESALE, WE MAY CANCEL THE RELEVANT TICKETS WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO COMPENSATION OR REFUND.
4. ADMISSION TO THE EVENT
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any Ticket Owner to leave the venue (including an on-line venue) at any time for reasons of public safety. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) crowd surfing and moshing; (ii) aggressive behaviour; (iii) acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; (iv) carrying an offensive weapon; (v) failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19, and/or (vi) any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- A Ticket Owner may be asked to leave an on-line event for failing to observe the acceptable use policy for the relevant Event.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse re-admission to any person not in possession of a Ticket or the retained portion of the Ticket.
- Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- You acknowledge that there may be security checks at any venue.
5. EVENT CANCELLATION
- If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify YOU of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser, however we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, you will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Tickets or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
- Refunds for Tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund.
- IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED, THE EVENT ORGANISER MAY SET REFUND LIMITATIONS.
- Ensure you check all "Event Specific Terms & Conditions" at the top of this page for refund policies.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
- You must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of any kind. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and photographic recordings.
- You consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience (at a venue or on-line).
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to an Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, our and the Event Organiser's liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the Event) shall be limited to the Ticket price paid by you.
- Subject to Section 7.3, neither we, Eventcube or the Event Organiser (Event Partners) will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) nor property howsoever caused.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our or the Event Partners' liability for death or personal injury caused by our or the event partner(s)' (as relevant) negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party's reasonable control including, without limitation:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relation;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; and
- interruption or failure of utility service.
- If the Store Owner is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by a Force Majeure Event, it shall not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly.
9. DATA PROTECTION
- The Event Partners and their affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act).
- Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.